Membrane Vacuum Pumps with DC Motors
Membrane vacuum mini pump
The small pumps described on this page are membrane-type.
They can be used both as vacuum pumps and compressors. In the latter version they can supply compressed air 100% oil-free up to a maximum 2 bar pressure.
They are composed of:
- An air-cooled single-phase electric motor with protection class IP 00 (assembly execution).
- A pump body made of plastic corrosion-resistant material, complete with fittings at both suction and blowing ports or, upon request, with threaded connections.
- A Viton membrane, fixed to a connecting rod, resistant to wear and corrosion.
- A connecting rod with incorporated long life bearing powered by an eccentric balanced system fitted on the crankshaft.
- An aluminium support, for fastening the pump.
They are available in the versions with single and double head to be used in series or in parallel. Membrane vacuum mini pumps are very silent (≤ 50dB(A)), they have reduced vibrations and can be installed in any position.
Lubrication-free, they require no maintenance.
Thanks to their minimal overall dimensions and reduced weight, they are particularly indicated for being installed on portable equipment.
The mini pumps on this page are the same as described above, with a DC motor rather than an AC.
The performances are also almost the same.
Product codes: H35MCC H40DMCC