MINI Vacuum Pump Sets - Lubricated Rotary Vane
Mini pump sets (LUBRICATED ROTARY VANE) – General description
Mini pump sets are small independent "Plug and GO" vacuum-producing units with reduced size.
They are composed of:
- A small welded sheet steel tank with perfect vacuum seal. (6 ltr up to 20 ltr (vol)
- A low-flow rate dry or lubricated rotating vane vacuum pump.
- A mini digital vacuum switch for adjusting the maximum level of vacuum.
- A vacuum gauge for reading the level of vacuum.
- Switchgear enclosed in a special casing.
- A manual valve for vacuum interception.
- A cock for condensation drainage.
The level of vacuum, pre-set via the digital vacuum switch is automatically maintained in the tank.
Mini pump sets can also be supplied with single-phase or DC electric motors and they are suited for equipping fixed or mobile working units that require vacuum, such as:
- Trolleys with vacuum cups for fixing and transporting glass and crystals.
- Vacuum clamping systems for ski maintenance, marble processing and for polishing copper, pewter or silver objects.
- Hoists with vacuum cups for lifting television sets and household appliances for glass installation in door and window frames, for laying ceramic tiles, for feeding sheet metal into presses, etc.
PDF Data Sheet: VTL - Lubricated Vacuum Pump Sets with 6 or 10 Ltr Vacuum Tanks
PDF Data Sheet: VTL & RVP - Lubricated Rotary Vane Pump Sets with 20 ltr Vacuum Tank