GA FS (compact) Vacuum Pump Set
(Compact) Suction units with syphon filter GA FS 5 and GA FS 10
These suction units with syphon filter allow sucking fluids saturated with condensation or mixed with water and liquids. They share all the best technical features of syphon filters and vacuum generators.
They keep liquids and solid impurities, while the vacuum generator can suck fluids saturated with vapours or liquid condensation without compromising its performance.
These devices are composed of:
- A standard syphon filter described in Chapter 5.
- A compressed air-fed multi-stage vacuum generator.
- A pneumatic vacuum switch for adjusting the level of vacuum
- A vacuum gauge for a direct reading of the level of vacuum in the container.
- A pneumatic valve for supplying the vacuum generator operated by the vacuum switch
- A sleeve valve for compressed air interception.
The level of vacuum, pre-set with the vacuum switch, is automatically maintained in the Plexiglass container. These suction units with syphon filter are suited for vacuum cup clamping systems for gripping glass, marble, granite, light alloys and in all those cases with a considerable presence of refrigerating liquids.
They are also recommended for suctioning creamy or muddy substances which can be difficult to handle with traditional pumps.
These suction assemblies are fed by compressed air at a pressure of 4-6 bar only.
Operating pressure: from 0.5 to 1000 absolute mbar
Fluid temperature: from -5 to +50°C
Level of filtration: 60 μ
Product code: GAFS5 GAFS10